All of our equipment comes with a one year warranty as standard which is looked after by our dedicated team of service engineers and we also operate a 24 hour out of hours phone line so that calls be logged at your convenience. We can also work on your existing equipment from any of our other building services areas including refrigeration, air conditioning, gas and ventilation. We use a large range of parts suppliers so that we can always offer you parts at competitive prices and on the best lead times.
Why use M & M services for your service work:
- All of our services engineers are gas safe qualified to work on your gas and commercial catering appliances
- We can supply parts from all the leading catering equipment brands including Electrolux, Angelo po, Falcon, Frymaster, mereno, Blue seal, Lincat, Zanussi and many others. Also our in house service manager can provide you with quotations and lead time for any parts that are required keeping you fully informed on the time scale and budget for the works.
- We have dedicated service engineers experienced in air conditioning, gas, refrigeration and ventilation that attend regular refresher courses from suppliers in each of the above areas.
- We can work on refrigeration from Danfoss, Searle, Foster, Gram, Victor, True and Copeland and can supply compressors and parts for most equipment.
- We can work on most major air conditioning brands and all of our engineers attend service training from brands like Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba and many more.
- We can service gas water heaters from Rinnai.
- We carry out yearly gas safety certification which is now required by law and can identify an areas that need addressed if gas safety legislation changes within the year.
We also offer maintenance contracts which give you priority over standard customers and we would also arrange periodic maintenance visits to keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible and identify problems before they develop into something larger and more costly. We can carryout maintenance contracts on everything from office air conditioning and ventilation right through to all of the equipment in your commercial kitchen so why not call our office to arrange to have a maintenance contract priced.