For us the design stage starts with the initial site survey and doesn’t end until we have handed the completed project over to you, we understand that nearly every job changes as it progresses which is why the design element is always so important and deserves the utmost attention.
Design isn’t just a word or a term discussed when agreeing a contract or a buzzword used to impress clients for us. It is the reason why we hand over every job on time and on budget without compromising quality, it is the reason why when problems arise onsite we are ready to deal with them while keeping your job moving on in the process and the reason why clients from new business owners to large commercial fitout companies choose us every day of the week to look after their mechanical installation works.
We employ all the latest technologies and years of experience in the building services and commercial catering industry to streamline your project and leave your fitout as hassle free as possible.
We can offer the following design features to customers:
- A free site survey for your project including any advice we can impart at this stage to help with budgeting, planning and practicality.
- Fully annotated AutoCAD drawings for building control
- Airconditioning simulation software from manufacturers such as Daikin, Toshiba and Mitsubishi to give design data on split and VRV aircon systems.
- Ventilation design advice based on CIBSE, HVCA and local area authority guidance and years of installation experience.
- Commercial gas advice from a “Gas safe” and “RGI” registered company.
- As built drawings, commissioning certificates , Operating manuals and maintenance information when your project is complete to help with the running and maintenance of your system.